Our Roof Maintenance plans protect and prolong the life of your roof by providing predictable roof expenses lowering costs by keeping your roof maintained and keeping warranties valid.
Poor Attic Conditions
Secure, Missing Buckling
Improper Sealing Structural Damage
Our maintenance plans typically include :
- Check your roof for damage and note any areas to monitor
- Clean your roof of debris
- Maintain roof condition
- Report any and all work completed on your roof
Why is Roof Maintenance Important?
Your roof is the first line of defense against extreme weather – it is the most vulnerable. Every day your roof is exposed to elements that contribute to decay and deterioration. Wind, hail, rain, and sun are among these factors. Regular routine inspections, maintenance, and repair should be a part of your operational planning. Restoration Coatings always offers no-obligation consult and inspection with HAAG Certified Inspectors, allowing you to be proactive as opposed to reactive when protecting your roofing assets. Yearly inspections reduce the possibility of production delays, loss of inventory, and unnecessary safety hazards. It is essential to stay educated on the current condition of your facility, thus giving property managers time to budget for the capital expenditure of replacement.
Roof Maintenance protects the integrity of your roof and extends its service life. It helps property owners/investors identify problems way before they start thereby saving money. Lastly, it provides peace of mind that the roof is constantly monitored and working optimally.
What We Do
- Biannual visits (one in the spring and one in the fall)
- Inspect the field of the roof for holes, cracks, and other defects
- Assess the perimeter for proper edge flashing, securement, and termination
- Examine the seams for proper seal and signs of weakness or failure
- Inspect the penetration flashings (units, vents, ducts, stacks, pipes) for proper attachment and sealing
- Examine the roof drains for debris and proper attachment
- Check all rooftop equipment like air conditioning units, ducts, vents, and skylights too. It’s important that these are monitored as they can be a source of leaks that could cause damage.
Check all rooftop equipment like air conditioning units, ducts, vents, and skylights too. It’s important that these are monitored as they can be a source of leaks that could cause damage. High winds can occur in any season. Confirming rooftop equipment is properly secured is especially important!
Tears, Splits, and Punctures
Check for cracks, gaps, and missing parts in the material. Moisture can cause long-term damage, our technicians will inspect for tears, splits, and punctures in the roof and make appropriate repairs.
Our technicians will thoroughly clean and inspect these to keep you leak-free all year long!
Technicians will address ponding or standing water issues, creating slopes or inserting drains to facilitate proper drainage.
Technicians will inspect and properly seal roof-to-wall transitions, around rooftop units, vents, and skylights to eliminate leaks and extend the life of your roof!